Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hunger Games Capitol Colours by China Glaze- Fast Track!

Hey everyone!  So about a week ago I placed an order with Sally's Beauty Supply.  I was so excited when I saw the package siting on my dining room table.  What I  had ordered was the 12 China Glaze polishes from the Capitol Colours collection.  It is a collection that promotes the movie "The Hunger Games" which is based on the book of the same title written by Suzanne Collins.  If you haven't read the book I highly recommend it.  I am what you call a non reader and I was hooked!


So what I have for you today is the color "Fast Track".  This color represents District 6, who's primary resource is transportation.   This color is a light beige with fine gold glitter throughout.   I really love this color,  it's neutral but it has that extra "umph"!  I found the consistancy a little on the runny side but after two coats it was really opaque.  

Honestly I am so excited to try all the colors and will be doing a post for each one I try.  As you can tell it won't be in any particular order.  Well I hope you enjoy and check out the books, they are a great read!

xoxo~ Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment