Wednesday, July 25, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

Hello everyone! I hope everyone's summer is going fantastic!

I received the imPRESS Press On Manicure from Influenster to test out. 

The Facts:

  • They come in 36 colors and paterns
  • There is no drying time
  • High shine
  • Sizes to fist most*



The Opinion:

Now I am going to be really honest I think this product is great but it just wasn't for me.  The problem I had was that there weren't enough sizes to fit all my fingers just right.  I have larger nail beds than a lot of other people so I kinda expected the sizes to be a little too small.   The worst finger for me was my middle finger.  It was stuck in the middle, the press on nail was either a bit too big or way too small and then a lot of my nail was showing.

Now with all that said it did last quite a while for me it was 4 days before I took them off( wanted to paint my nails).  The shine and pattern selection's are awesome.

Would I recommend this to everyone?  Probably not, but I would recommend this to my sister or some of my friends who I know have smaller nails then me.  It's a quality made product and it works just like it says!

You can visit their website here: www.impressmanicure.com
You can visit Influenster here: www.influenster.com

IMG_20120627_234645.jpg


Have an amazing day!

xox Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment