Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

 Hello everyone!

I received this Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie to try out from Influenster.

The Facts:
  • Made with whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Individual packages
  • Good source of fiber
  • 6 grams fat total per serving
Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies
Image courtesy Quaker
The Opinion:

The reason I have a picture from their website is because I was so eager to eat this, that I didn't even think about taking a picture.   This was gone within the first minute of opening my Influenster box! 

I really love Quaker Oats.  I love the granola, oatmeal and now these cookies.  I could make my own but I'm not that keen on baking, so to have real Quaker oatmeal cookies is awesome.  I love the flavor and just how soft they were!  

Would I recommend these to everyone?  Well heck yes I would!  So so good, and great for packing with lunches.

You can visit their website here: www.quakeroats.com
You can visit Influenster's website here: www.influenster.com



Have a wonderful day!

xoxo Johnna


No comments:

Post a Comment