Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Adventures in Whitening-- Day 1

Hello everyone!  I am here to check in with an update on my teeth whitening adventure.  I also wanted mention a little bit about my daily routine.  I brush twice a day, each time for 2-3 minutes.  Then I use the mouthwash twice a day after I brush my teeth, and I swish that around as the directions say for 60 seconds.


Now during the day, I have to admit, I am an avid soda drinker.  It's just something I'm not ready to give up quite yet.  So I don't defeat the purpose of whitening I drink all of my soda from a straw and make a true effort not to move the soda around in my mouth.  I am not straying away from any certain foods that may stain my teeth.  I want this to be a true test.  There is no way I would be able to stay away from Lasagna or Spaghetti!!!


So here is Day 1:


Before:

I actually can see a little whitening going on here.  I really hope this continues to work!  I really want to avoid strips since they make my teeth super sensitive.  If this keeps them pearly white I will definitely make this one of my essentials!

Thank you all so much for checking in, stay tuned for Day 2!

xoxo~Johnna



No comments:

Post a Comment