Friday, February 17, 2012

Elf Mineral Eye Shadows - Sweet!


I'm just going to say it, I absolutely love these elf Mineral Eye Shadows!!!  I have 12 of the 27 colors and so far I love them all.  So I decided to share my love for these and do a review on all the colors I have.



The one I have for you today is the color Sweet.  This is the first "pink" I truly enjoy!  I have used it on my lid as the base color for a pink smokey eye and it looks wonderful!  




This color has shimmer but applies almost like a frosty color.  The shadow has a fine mill to it, there have been no clumps that I've encountered.  The staying power is great and will last all day with a good primer.  When used dry it only makes it a few hours before it's all gone.



These shadows are definitely worth the money for me and if you can catch them when they are 50% its and even better deal!

Well I hope you enjoyed this post.  Thanks for reading!

xoxo~Johnna

1 comment: