Thursday, February 9, 2012

Adventures in Whitening...Will have to continue another day :(

Hey everyone!  So this morning I was doing my normal routine of brushing and using my mouthwash.  Everything was okay until I was on my way to work.  I noticed that there was this strange substance in my mouth and I couldn't quite figure out.  I was moving my tongue around to try and feel what it might have been,  so I started moving it around the inside of my cheeks.  It turns out that the substance, was the top layer of skin inside my mouth!  I couldn't believe it! So I googled my symptoms and found numerous results for the same issue I was having.  Now I am not sure if this would happen to anyone else but I wanted you guys to know what happened to me.  I now have small blisters on the inside of my mouth from the product.  I was really hoping this would have worked out.  But if I can save someone else from going through the same thing then its worth it.  I caught on early so its not so bad .  The products I used were Crest 3D toothpaste and Crest 3D mouthwash.  

Also this was only after 3 days of using the products.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxo~Johnna

1 comment:

  1. You should try the Equate Advanced whitening strips from Walmart! That's what I used and they whitened so well. I did have gum sensitivity while using, but it went away when I stopped. You may be more sensitive than me though.

    ReplyDelete