Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Glosses!



So a few weeks ago I picked up some Revlon Colorburst lip glosses when I picked up the new Revlon Lip Butters.  I chose the colors Peony-008 and Sunset Peach-022.

(Peony)

Peony is a wonderful pink color with a gold glitter and Sunset Peach is exactly what it says, a warm peach color also with some gold glitter.  

(Sunset Peach)

They both have a great texture and are not gritty from the glitter.   The lip gloss doesn't have a super long wear time but it's tacky enough that it doesn't slide off your lips.  The color does transfer onto the lips very nicely giving a slight hint of color that won't over power your look.  




Overall I am really happy with these glosses and will probably pick up more colors soon!  I hope you found this helpful. Thanks for reading!

xoxo~Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment