Friday, February 10, 2012

E.L.F Beauty Eye Manual- Bright Eyes swatches!


Hey everyone!  I recently placed an order with eyslipsface.com.  One of the items I purchased was the Beauty Eye Manual in Bright Eyes.  I was really excited about all the bold colors included in this set. It was $5 and includes 12 shadows an eyeliner and sponge tip applicator.  It also has a page of application ideas and even opens up so you can put your own makeup ideas on it.



(right out of the box)
 All of the shadows are really smooth and have either shimmer or glitter in them.  I did experience a little fallout with a couple of the shadows but nothing too severe.




 The following swatches are in same order as pictured above.


(row 1)

This picture doesn't do all these neutrals justice but overall they are really nice.  They would make great blending/highlight colors. The only one that didn't have a very good payoff in this row was the third color which is a pink lilac color.


(row 2)

 I was really happy with all of these colors!  The green is my absolute favorite. The brown at the end did take a few swipes to build up the color.

(row 3)
Now this row I had no issues with it. I love the silver, purple and the red.  The black is just always great to have. Overall I am happy with my purchase.  For $5.00 I got 10 really good shadows and only 2 were duds.  I've spent more on 1 shadow that turned out to be terrible!   Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo~Johnna



2 comments:

  1. Those colors are beautiful!! I have the Smoky Eye beauty book from ELF and I love it. Very good quality for the price. I like your blog, and I followed. Check out mine if you'd like!
    http://heathersmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete