Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Milani Minerals Blush---Review

Hi everyone!  Last week I picked up a bunch of Milani products since CVS was clearencing them.  One of those products happens to be the Milani Minerals Blush.  I picked up 4 colors: Luminous, Mai-Tai, Sweet Rose and Sunset Beach.


(Left to right Sweet Rose, Luminous, Mai-Tai
and Sunset Beach)


All of these blushes have great pigmentation!  They are silky smooth and last for a long time.  They come with a brush, but I find that of no use.   So for 75% off this was a great steal!

Here are some swatches:


(From Left to Right: Sweet Rose, Sunset Beach,
Mai-Tai and Luminous)



Luminous is light pink with a gold undertone and has a little shimmer to it. (It looks a bit brown in this picture but I couldn't get my camera to take a decent one)


Mai-Tai is a matte peachy pink color.



Sunset Beach is a bold matte terracotta color.


Sweet Rose is an amazing matte plum pink.
  


I have to admit I love these!  You don't need much at all and I mean that! They would make a great addition to any ones collection. I am really glad I bought these.  If anyone else picked these up let me know your thoughts in the comments.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxo~Johnna



No comments:

Post a Comment